- June 16, 2017
- By David Emmerson
- 0 comments
The next generation: Mediation
David Emmerson featured in a podcast with Joanna Blakelock, KGW Family Law, discussing how to develop your practice as a mediator.
In particular, they discuss:
– Skills of a mediator, how you apply them and how you approach the training
– The involvement of experts in the mediation process
– Setting out the difference between legal information and legal advice to clients
– How to approach safeguarding matters
– How to explain mediation and other DR processes with clients in a first meeting
Please click here to listen to the podcast.
* Disclaimer: The information on the Anthony Gold website is for general information only and reflects the position at the date of publication. It does not constitute legal advice and should not be treated as such. It is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied.*
Add your comment
We need your name and email address to make sure you’re a real person. We won’t share your email address with anyone else or send you spam. Please complete fields marked with *.