Tamanna is a paralegal in our firm’s Housing and Property Disputes Department. She assists with complex disputes regarding private residential property; including landlord and tenant possession proceedings, bringing appeals to the First Tier Tribunal (Property Chambers) and defending landlords and agents in property licencing and trading offences.
- Housing And Property Disputes
- Injury And Medical Claims
- Family And Relationships
- Conveyancing, Property & Business Services
- Wills, Estates & Court Of Protection
- Dispute Resolution & Employment Law