« Back to our people
Sean Carroll is a solicitor at Anthony Gold. He specialises in Property Services, based in our South London Offices in Streatham.
Sean worked in retail management before deciding to study Law. He graduated from the Polytechnic of North London with a degree in Law and attended The College of Law at Lancaster Gate before training with Dowse & Co and qualifying as a solicitor in 1997.
Before joining Anthony Gold in October 2012 Sean worked for a number of years at a major UK charity managing the Wills and probate teams at Help The Aged and Age UK and running the charity’s executorship service. Prior to joining Help The Aged Sean worked as a private client solicitor in the North London area.
- A solicitor with expertise in preparing Wills, probate and the administration of estates, inheritance tax planning, gifts to charity and lasting powers of attorney.
- Member of Private Client Section of The Law Society
- Member of the Institute of Legacy Management
- Clients have said:
- “Amazing and really helpful”
- “I really appreciate everything you have done and your endless patience with me and my millions of questions”
- “Thank you for your calm professionalism. It is of great comfort to me”