« Back to our people
Sarah Cummins is a solicitor at Anthony Gold. She specialises in the Housing and Property Disputes department, based in our South London offices at London Bridge.
Sarah has experience in a wide range of landlord and tenant matters including disrepair claims, possession claims under the different statutory regimes, tenancy deposit protection legislation and the law relating to houses in multiple occupation. Sarah works alongside David Smith, assisting him with complex residential possession cases as well as criminal prosecutions for HMO related offences.
Sarah’s practice largely involves advising residential landlords on their legal obligations and assisting them when problems arise between landlord and tenant or with the Council. Sarah has a broad knowledge of the law relating to private sector tenancies and uses this to achieve the best possible outcomes for her clients.
Sarah graduated from the University of Sussex in 2011 with a First Class Honours degree in American Studies: History and Politics. Her third year at university was spent studying American History at the University of California: Berkeley. She then went on to obtain distinctions in both the Graduate Diploma in Law and the Legal Practice Course from BPP Law School.
Sarah is a keen writer and regularly writes for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) on residential property matters.
- Committed to achieving the best results for clients
- A landlord and tenant specialist with particular expertise in private sector tenancies
- Regularly writes on changes to the law
- Recommended by clients:
- “Thank you for all your help and guidance through this difficult process”
- “Thank you for all your help and support you have provided me with this case. It is truly much appreciated and I am extremely happy with your services”
- “I really appreciate all that you have done to help me in this matter”
Member with the Housing Law Practitioners Association