« Back to our people
Nickiesha Carter is a conveyancing executive at Anthony Gold. She specialises in the Property Services department, based in our South London offices at Streatham.
Nickiesha joined Anthony Gold in 2012. She is a Graduate member of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives (GCILEx) and works in the Conveyancing team at Streatham. Having completed a law degree and the Legal Practice Course with distinction in 2010. She is now working towards her qualification as a Fellow of CILEx.
Nickiesha primarily conducts residential property transactions which includes leasehold and freehold sales and purchases, right to buy purchases, remortgages and transfers of equity.
Recommended by clients:
- “Thank you very much for all your hard work helping us buy our family home.”
- “Nickiesha has been excellent in all she has done throughout this process. She has kept me informed, explained things I was unsure of, answered my questions so I understood and helped me so much when I signed the contract and transfer deeds. I just wanted to say how much I appreciate her professionalism and all round help throughout this process.”
- “Again, thank you for the professionalism that you have displayed throughout my dealings with you.”
- “Thank you for all the time & effort it has taken for what has turned into quite a drawn out process. … my neighbours are planning on putting their flats on the market in the next couple of weeks and I have recommended you and Anthony Gold to both people.”
- “Thank you … for your support during the process. I appreciate the additional work you had to do … and forgot to mention that on the survey.”