Jenny Kennedy approaches every case with total commitment. She believes what she does is vital for people trying to recover from both serious accidents and negligent clinical treatment. In the last three years alone, she has recovered more than £45 million in compensation for her clients, including cases which have settled by way of annual payments.
An interesting background as a psychiatric nurse proved an unusual route into the law. Combining a full time job with her legal studies, Jenny qualified as a solicitor in 1996, a demonstration of the determination and commitment that serves her clients so well to this day. Qualifying and becoming a partner on the same day, she continued to concentrate on personal injury and clinical negligence work. She has deliberately chosen a people-related area of the law.
Jenny has gained an enormous positive reputation from clients and from the legal profession. Colleagues have said that she achieves in a day what others achieve in a week. This drive, together with a creative ability to push boundaries and come up with new ideas, has put Jenny at the top of her field.
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member
- Law Society Clinical Negligence panel member
- On the Editorial Board of Kemp & Kemp: Personal Injury Law, Practice and Procedure
- Co-author of Personal Injury Practice (Bloomsbury Professional)
- Co-author of Litigating Psychiatric Injury Claims (Bloomsbury Professional)