« Back to our people
Jackie specialises in high value, complex personal injury and clinical negligence work. Her very first case set her clearly on the path that she has pursued since – helping clients who have suffered terrible injuries.
That first case, as a trainee, led to a six-day trial at which her client, a 16 year-old boy, won a heavily contested liability trial. The boy had been left tetraplegic after diving into a tidal swimming pool. Jackie, as a trainee brought the case to a liability trial in ten months by working closely with others. That commitment has remained and grown with her.
She brings a human understanding to all her work, which helps her build good relationships with clients as well as other professionals. She believes that the success of a client’s case is down to building the right team and listening to the client and their needs.
Jackie works a lot with children who have suffered brain injuries. These cases can be complex and long-running, so she applies qualities of sympathy, patience and determination to achieve the best results for her clients.
- A highly experienced Personal Injury and clinical negligence solicitor whose thoroughness and diligence delivers both great care of clients and excellent case outcomes.
- Achieved settlements running into several £millions for her clients over the past 12 months.
- Particularly effective and experienced in complex brain injury claims.
- Chambers and Legal 500 rated:
“A terrific lawyer who is incredibly thorough.”
“Particularly experienced with severe brain injury and fatal claims.”
Praised for being “very thorough, enormously experienced and technically very able.”
“Great at working with vulnerable individuals.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL)
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member
- Author, editor and lecturer on personal injury law including Jordan’s Personal Injury Law Practice and Precedents