« Back to our people
Howard Lerman is a consultant at Anthony Gold. He specialises in the Property Services department, based in our South London offices at London Bridge.
Howard has been a partner in the firm of Anthony Gold for over 37 years. During that time he has been head of the conveyancing department, senior partner and more recently head of commercial conveyancing. He is now a consultant.
During his years in practice as a solicitor Howard has accumulated a wealth of experience and is an expert in virtually the entire spectrum of transactional property work and it is very rare for him to encounter a set of circumstances that he has not seen and dealt with previously. This has ranged from complex multi million pound development schemes on the one hand to the more straightforward (but equally important as far as the client is concerned) lower value residential property transactions.
In an area where much of the procedure and terminology is understandably unfamiliar and at times confusing to clients Howard uses his experience to provide clear and practical advice in calm and measured way in order to guide his clients smoothly through the process.
- A client focused conveyancing solicitor of vast experience who cuts through complexity to run smooth transactions.
- Provides clear and practical, problem solving advice on all property transactions from large commercial to private residential.
- “We are grateful as always for your prompt and efficient attention to our business.”
- “Thanks again for all your support. Yet again we are very happy that we chose Anthony Gold to represent us.”
- “Thank you for the speed with which you have worked with my property – the agents have singled your team out as the most efficient they have ever worked with.”
- “Thank you Howard for making the process so smooth. We have been truly spoilt by the ease of this process.”
- “Thanks for all your work on the sale of my house. It is so difficult selecting a solicitor and I am very happy at the work you have undertaken and appreciate the advice and explanations you have given me.”
- “Once again I would like to thank you for your outstanding work.”
- Active Board member of the London Bridge Business Improvement District since inception.
- Trustee of various charitable and client trusts.