Gwyneth is a Paralegal in the Housing department, working alongside Andrew Brookes (Partner). She assists on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry and on disrepair claims. Gwyneth graduated from Oxford University with a degree in Classics and following this, she completed the Graduate Diploma in Law at City University of London. Gwyneth is a member of the UK Environmental Law Association and has published an article about sustainable land reform.
- Housing And Property Disputes
- Injury And Medical Claims
- Family And Relationships
- Conveyancing, Property & Business Services
- Wills, Estates & Court Of Protection
- Dispute Resolution & Employment Law