Kind, caring and sharp. Fiona is compassionate and committed to securing client focussed outcomes for all her clients. Fiona helps families separate constructively, commercially and amicably where possible but also has a proven track record as a litigator when circumstances dictate. Fiona is proactive in meeting a client’s objectives while being mindful of costs. Fiona is praised for providing excellent client service and being there when you need her.
Fiona has 12 years’ experience of family law and specialises in complex financial settlements and private children matters, often with an international element. Fiona has a strong reputation in the resolution of relationship breakdown from all types of families, including same-sex relationships and unmarried couples. Fiona is skilled in providing wealth protection advice, including on prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Fiona has considerable experience in high profile cases for high and ultra high net worth individuals including city/white collar workers, entrepreneurs, financiers, sports persons, pilots and international business people. She also acts for stay at home spouses or parents who may need help to secure their share of the matrimonial wealth.
What clients say:
Fiona was fabulous! I was stuck in a difficult family matter and was out of my depth. She organised me, explained in easy to understand English what I had to do and when. She was super responsive and didn’t ever give up on my fight even at times I felt like doing just that! I was facing wasted costs of over £5k and 2 court hearings which was due to my bully of an ex-husband yet she kept me calm, we didn’t go to court and she saved me nearly all of my costs. Thank you Fiona, you kept me sane and saved me a lot of expense!” Lucy, Bristol
“I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you to Fiona and the team for dealing with my matter so swiftly. Even under a difficult circumstance, such as a divorce, it was a pleasure dealing with such a professional and diligent solicitor. Please convey my appreciation to Fiona for making this process as straightforward and painless as possible”. Rachel, London
“Fiona is an excellent family lawyer. She will always look for an way forward which is non-contentious but will take on any unavoidable contest with steely determination. She has very good client skills and first class judgment.” – Timothy Scott QC | 29 Bedford Row | London
“Fiona is a first rate solicitor. She is well versed in Children Act cases as well as complex financial matters and frequently represents clients with international dimensions to their cases. Her strengths include being able to quickly identify the issues in a case and being able to see a path to achieving the best outcome for those she represents. Fiona’s rise to partnership reflects her client focused expertise and skills in this niche area of law.” – Michael Glaser QC | Fourteen | London
- Fiona has had articles published in Resolution magazine, The Daily Express, The Times and the “onlydads” website. Fiona also provides regular comments in the press on contemporary family law matters.
- Fiona also hosts a weekly webinar with 36 Group Chambers that attracts the top lawyers and barristers of the profession as guest speakers.
- Fiona is a member of Resolution and was elected as membership development officer to the SW Committee in 2019. Fiona is regularly involved in organising seminars and events for family law professionals to add value to their practice and to facilitate networking in the region.
- July 2020 – July 2021 – Corporate Social Responsibility Partner
- Member of the Diversity and Equality Committee
- Fiona volunteers for the National Centre for Domestic Violence.
- Fiona is a mentor in the Women in Family Law Mentorship programme.
- Fiona is on the committee for the Association of Women Solicitors London (AWSL).