Caroline Bowden is a Consultant at Anthony Gold. She is a solicitor specialising in Family Mediation, based both in London Bridge and Streatham.
Caroline has been a pioneer of Family Mediation since her training in 1997. She is probably one of the most in-demand mediators in the London area.
Caroline’s practice covers clients funded privately and with public funding. She specialises in all aspects of family law, for both married and unmarried couples.
Her approach is known as robust and practical but also warm and friendly. She works hard to provide a forum that her clients can trust as the best place to work out their issues. She achieves high settlement rates.
Caroline is also an accredited civil and commercial mediator. She sees how the facilitation skills acquired from her years of experience in family mediation proves invaluable in the search for solutions in the commercial and civil context.
- FMC Accredited Mediator
- The Law Society Accredited Mediator
- Resolution accredited specialist in finance and children disputes
- Contributor to the Law Society Mediation Handbook
- Former member of The Children Panel
- Accredited for Direct Consultation with Children in Mediation
- Certificate in Counselling, Birkbeck University
- Trained Collaborative Lawyer