« Back to our people
Ben is a Senior Associate in our Injury and Medical Claims team. He has been helping those who have suffered serious and life-changing injuries for over 17 years, with particular expertise in claims involving brain, spinal, serious orthopaedic and psychiatric injuries. He has extensive experience in dealing with both accidents in the workplace and road traffic accidents and is a firm believer that every client must be treated with equal importance, whether their claim is worth £5,000 or £5million. As such, Ben runs every claim in the same methodical, aggressive manner with the ultimate goal of achieving the best possible outcome.
Building a good rapport with his clients is of utmost important to Ben, ensuring that he is there to support them in their rehabilitation and recovery every step of the way, an aspect of his role that he thrives off. Ben is always eager to arrange rehabilitation for his seriously injured clients as early on in the claim process as possible, as that can at times, be a very long one. In addition to recovering damages, Ben is particularly keen to do all he can to expedite his clients’ recovery.
Pursuing his work with commitment and determination, he takes pride in the fact that he has always built and maintained strong and trusting relationships with his clients. They know he is on their side and will fight as hard as he can to secure the best settlement possible for them.
- Serious injury solicitor, working exclusively in Claimant litigation for over 17 years.
- Expert in cases arising from road traffic accidents and accidents at work.
- Secured settlement of £1.9million for a client who suffered the amputation of his leg in a serious road traffic accident.
- Handles cases involving serious injuries to the brain as well as cases involving amputation, chronic pain and psychiatric injury.
- Empathy with his clients, with their wellbeing and best interests at heart