Anthony Gold is committed to delivering excellent client service and client care. Our Client Care Policy describes what this commitment means in practice and what our clients can expect from us. We will endeavour to adhere to the principle of putting our clients first, thereby ensuring that service excellence is an integral part of the planning and delivery of all services to our clients.
In order to achieve client service excellence, Anthony Gold aims at all times to:
- Provide clients with a high quality, professional and consistent service.
- Act in accordance with the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct 2011 and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Act in a respectful and courteous manner in all dealings with clients.
- Represent our clients’ best interest.
- Ensure all our staff fully understand and are committed to client care in all their interactions with clients.
- Ensure we communicate effectively with our clients and with an agreed mode of communication upon request.
- Give clear legal advice.
At Anthony Gold, we make sure that our clients receive a client care letter that fully explains the level of service they will receive. In addition, we will name the person responsible for individual matters, their position in the practice and their qualifications. The client care letter will give the name of the supervisor responsible for each matter, and the name of the person who is responsible for dealing with any complaints.
In order that we can continually improve our service, we actively encourage feedback from our clients. We will use various methods to elicit feedback, including client satisfaction surveys and post-matter questionnaires. In addition, we monitor and evaluate client complaints to identify and address shortcomings and failing in our standard of service. Such feedback is essential to help continually gauge client perceptions of our service.
Anthony Gold has the above measures in place to ensure we achieve our goal of providing a quality service.