Disputes can be complex and time consuming. We will analyse the evidence and your goals at the outset and consider all the options with you in order to obtain the best outcome possible. This may include alternative forms of dispute resolution, such as arbitration or mediation, or applying for summary judgment.
We strongly encourage you to involve us at an early stage of any potential dispute, as it is then often possible to avoid you becoming embroiled in potentially costly legal action.
We have expertise and experience in advising on claims of national and international content in the following areas:
- engineering and construction
- commercial debts
- defective products
- intellectual property
- companies and partnerships
- directors' disqualification
- agency disputes involving commercial agents and recruitment agencies
- general contractual disputes
- computers and information technology
- landlord and tenant
- professional negligence