Sarah graduated from the University of Nottingham with a 2:1 degree in Law and achieved a distinction in her LPC at Nottingham Law School.
Sarah then trained with Anthony Gold and qualified into the Family Team in 2008.
Sarah specialises in all areas of family law and has a wide-ranging caseload with a particular interest in financial proceedings. She has substantial experience in dealing with high to ultra high net worth cases, including those with complex trust and company assets, and issues of non-disclosure. Her expertise includes cases with an international element and of a media-sensitive nature. She is an experienced litigator with meticulous attention to detail and leaves no stone unturned. Sarah is also a trained collaborative lawyer and a Resolution Accredited Specialist, with particular specialisms in Private Law Children and Complex Financial Remedies.
Sarah is a keen writer and has written articles published in Family Law, New Law Journal, Resolution Review and Clapham Omnibus.
Sarah is interested in voluntary and charity work. She provides pro bono advice at the Families Need Fathers monthly meetings in London and organises Anthony Gold’s involvement in the annual London Legal Support Trust walk, supporting legal advice centres across London with crucial funding each year. She also took part in a sponsored 469ft abseil to raise money for a local children’s hospital and organised for Anthony Gold’s Family department to take part in the Moonwalk London to raise breast cancer awareness.
- A family lawyer showing a level of experience and competence well beyond her years.
- Represents clients in high to ultra high value financial cases and achieves very good financial settlements at Court, working with and against leading individuals in the field.
- Collaboratively trained.
- Interested in charity and pro bono work.
- Shortlisted for Jordans Young Family Lawyer of the Year Awards 2013 and Spears Family Law Young Turk Awards 2014.
- Resolution member
- Resolution Accredited Specialist, with particular specialisms in Private Law Children and Complex Financial Remedies
- YResolution – former committee member
- Member of the Association of Women’s Solicitors
- Articles published in Family Law, New Law Journal, Resolution Review, and Clapham Omnibus
- South London Law Society – Secretary of the South London Law Society, representing members of the legal profession across South London.
- South London Junior Lawyers Division – former committee member
- Young Solicitors Group