« Back to our people
Sandra De Souza is a solicitor whose caseload involves a mixture of personal injury and clinical negligence cases. She has a particular interest in working with victims of child abuse and catastrophic injury. She is a determined champion for her clients, and not afraid to take on complex cases.
This was evident when she recently won a difficult case at trial; pairing sound knowledge of the law with the persistence to get her client the justice they deserved.
Sandra has worked closely with Stephanie Prior on child abuse cases and with Jenny Kennedy on complex brain injuries and spinal damage. This has developed her own expertise, which she applies with compassion for her clients, driven by her desire to improve lives.
- A resolute solicitor who fights instinctively for those who have suffered from child abuse and catastrophic injuries.
- Has worked on complex cases for almost ten years, including currently running a case for a below-the-knee amputation client which is likely to settle for £1 million.
- Achieved substantial settlements for other clients suffering from a range of injuries over the past year.
- Recommended by clients:
“Sandra De Souza provided an excellent service – she was faultless and achieved an excellent outcome for me. I am very grateful for her support and hard work throughout my case.”
“I’d like to thank you for your help in this matter and the speed and efficiency in which it has been brought to a closure.”
- Secretary for the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) New to PI group
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Association of Child Abuse Lawyers (ACAL) member
- Committee member of the Junior Lawyers Division of the South London Law Society
- Headway North London volunteer
- KAPLAN pro bono clinic volunteer
- Contributor for APIL’s Personal Injury Law, Practice and Precedents Bulletin
- Written articles for Clapham Omnibus
- Written articles for Personal Injury Law Journal