« Back to our people
Sana Bibi is a partner who specialises in personal injury law, with a particular interest in cases involving accidents at work or on holiday. Such accidents can have a dramatic effect on people’s lives – you can be having a normal life one minute and the next your world has been turned upside down through no fault of your own.
This makes it essential to be sympathetic as well as analytical, and to understand what’s best for each client. Sana brings those qualities to all her cases. Clients (and their families) look to her for guidance through incredibly difficult periods in their lives.
Sana’s approach has been recommended in the Legal 500 as “friendly, professional and efficient”. It’s an approach that has won many important settlements for her clients.
- A specialist Personal Injury solicitor whose sensitive approach is as much appreciated by her clients as the compensation she wins for them.
- Regularly achieves six figure sums and recent settlements included £420,000 for a motorcycle courier with leg crush injuries and £220,000 for a painter and decorator who fell off his ladder at work.
- Speaks Bengali.
- Legal 500 and Chambers rated:
Has a “friendly, professional and efficient approach”.
Noted for being “Very professional, answering questions punctually and giving a good analysis of timeframes and outcomes.”
“Almost always able to predict the defendant’s next move.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) litigator
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Group (ADRg) accredited mediator
- Society of Asian Lawyers member
- Co-Editor of Jordan’s Personal Injury Bulletin