« Back to our people
Lisa-Jane has worked in a law firm for the past 30 years, working alongside the very best in the clinical negligence field. Now she specialises in cases relating to children’s accidents and neonatal deaths. Such cases bring out Lisa-Jane’s outstanding abilities to listen, explain and advise. She always tries to be as clear, precise and simple as possible in all her dealings.
Her experience has been unusual. In her training she worked with lawyers who made a number of breakthroughs, such as taking the first cases to the court of appeal that paved the way for disclosure of medical records. She was also hands-on in the first clinical negligence claim to exceed £1 million, and another which is the landmark case on causation and still sets the standard of care required by medical specialists.
Lisa-Jane is a firm believer that the case belongs to the client, so the clients always need to understand their cases and be involved in all decisions. In her experience, that leads to the best outcome.
- A Chartered Legal Executive who uses an impassioned approach to tackle sensitive cases involving head injuries, children and neonatal deaths.
- Years of experience securing life-changing sums for her clients in both the clinical negligence and injury fields.
- Hands on involvement in the Bolitho case, which sets the standard of care required by medical specialists.
- Recommended by clients:
“Helpful, reliable, friendly and courteous. Lisa-Jane is very professional and throughout my case kept me up-to-date with every element.”
“Thank you so much for all the effort, experience, intelligence and grace you used to win my case. I’m so grateful, you made it seem so easy for me.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Past administrator for the APIL Clinical Negligence Special Interest Group
- Team Coordinator for charitable work with Headway East London
- Representative to the Court Users Group of the Mayor’s and City of London Court