« Back to our people
Kim Pryce is a personal injury specialist with a record of winning cases inside and outside court. She backs her clients, understanding their cases in detail, and is resolute in arguing the case. Her experience tells her that she can win even unlikely cases when taking risks, especially when the prospects of winning look dim. But she believes most of all in the need to obtain strong, detailed evidence where liability is an issue.
Kim takes a thoughtful, committed approach, often using the early hours of the day to get to grips with complex cases. This approach helps achieve the satisfaction of making a real difference to people’s lives. In a recent case involving an old lady who lost a leg when a lorry ran her over, Kim liaised with social services, residential homes and physiotherapists to help improve her client’s quality of life.
- A personal injury specialist, who uses her strong resolve to make a real difference in the life of those who have been injured unjustly.
- Recently settled a case for £1.1 million, for a woman whose pelvis was fractured in a horrific road accident.
- Regularly secures large sums, including £110,000 compensation for a below-knee amputation for an 80 year old no longer able to live independently and £85,000 for a duct work erector who fell through an open hatch in an accident at work.
- Recommended by clients:
“She was very professional and knowledgeable in dealing with my case and guided me through the whole process. Kim has a gentle manner which after going through a traumatic accident was much appreciated. My case was not clear cut but Kim was always very honest with me and the positive result in court made the process worthwhile.”
“Because of my various medical problems directly and indirectly from the accident, it has been a long process but without your help, I would probably be left not knowing what to do. Thank you… the effort you made was great.”
“Thank you once again for your professional and courteous support throughout the whole matter.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Contributor for APIL’s Personal Injury Law, Practice and Precedents Bulletin
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member