« Back to our people
Kim developed and now leads the respected Family & Dispute Resolution team at Anthony Gold. She specialises in all aspects of family law with an emphasis on finance, for both married and unmarried couples. Known to be extremely business-like and efficient in her approach, she takes pride in providing a cost effective and valuable service to her clients.
She was one of the first solicitors in the country to qualify as a family mediator and now has a substantial mediation practice with many referrals from other family lawyers.
Kim is also an Alternative Dispute Resolution Group Accredited civil and commercial mediator and is particularly enthusiastic about the benefits of mediation for resolving cohabitation and contentious probate disputes.
- A former football referee as well as specialist lawyer known to be firm and fair, good humoured and sensitive to clients.
- Achieved settlements where disputes have been complex and intensely bitter, using a range of mediation skills.
- Chambers and Legal 500 rated:-
“She is highly respected for her mediation skills and impressive client list”.
“A superstar” …. “provides high quality advice based on her extensive experience”.
“A major match for any Magic Circle lawyer.”
“An experienced, efficient and skilled mediator who gains the trust and respect of her clients.”
Described as “realistic, which is what a lot of clients need. She breaks it down clearly for them. She likes to be conciliatory, although she’s not scared to go to court when she needs to.”
- Resolution – former Chair
- Member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals – former director
- Fellow of the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Law Society Advanced Family Panel
- Law Society Advanced Mediation Panel
- Resolution accredited specialist in high finance and cohabitation disputes
- Contributor to the Law Society Mediation Handbook
- Regular commentator on issues around Family Law