« Back to our people
Katherine is a personal injury and clinical negligence solicitor who battles on her clients’ behalf. She’s more than aware of the essentially human aspects to this area of law. She brings care and sensitivity to her work, understanding the complete picture of a case, but is then forthright in her arguments for justice.
Katherine previously assisted Jenny Kennedy on serious and complex injury and clinical negligence cases, and now handles her own mixed caseload of personal injury and clinical negligence claims.
Katherine is proud to fight for clients, and recognises that accidents often have a ripple effect on other family members. In one example, having won financial compensation after an accident, she helped the client further by arranging extensive counselling in her first language that enabled her to resume her active role in family life. The client’s daughter rang to thank her as she now ‘had her mum back’.
Katherine’s approach takes energy and commitment, but she has the powers of concentration needed to examine the detailed evidence, decide on tactics and marshal the essential arguments to achieve the best results possible for her clients.
- A compassionate personal injury and clinical negligence solicitor who clearly vocalises her clients’ needs and fights to get them met.
- Won a settlement of £70,000 for a budding TV presenter who suffered a brain injury.
- Secured an award of more than £60,000 for a woman whose injury at work brought the early onset of back pain symptoms.
- Has won compensation for clients of over £650,000 in the last two years.
- Recommended by clients:
“You are one of few solicitors who I have dealt with who always made me feel like you had time to deal with my case. You never rushed and explained everything to me.”
“You are one of the most honest and kind hearted solicitors I have come across. I very much value your opinion and I am immensely grateful for your advice.”
“You personally showed such great sensitivity, understanding and expert instruction from start to finish. I could not have asked for anything more.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Vice-chair of the Junior Lawyers Division of the South London Law Society
- Contributor for APIL’s Personal Injury Law, Practice and Precedents Bulletin