« Back to our people
Jon trained with Anthony Gold, became a partner in 1996 and developed the highly respected Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence Team which he still leads.
Families come to Jon in desperate situations with little or no support from social services, inadequate therapies and equipment, often stuck in wholly inappropriate accommodation.
In many cases Jon is able to show that the situation has been caused by medical incompetence. Jon’s wholehearted commitment obtains settlements that make a real difference to people’s lives.
Planning ahead, good organisation and not allowing defendants to delay matters are fundamental to Jon’s approach to running his cases. These pragmatic qualities are coupled with an acute knowledge of the law. He is widely known and respected in his field. Jon is a formidable solicitor to have on your side.
- A formidable child brain injury specialist solicitor who is yet amiable and supportive of clients..
- Achieved settlements that have totalled in excess of £15million in the past 12 months..
- Achieved the highest ever lump sum settlement for birth brain injury.
- Chambers, Legal 500 and Super Lawyers rated::
“Continues to impress clients who find him to be superb in every respect.”
“Commands an excellent reputation.”
“Excellent at his job, very analytical and good for clients.”
“Hardworking, with an excellent grasp of detail.”
“Incredibly analytical and has the ability to process and retain the most fantastic amount of information.”
“Lauded by commentators for his technical ability and medical knowledge.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) London Regional Group Coordinator
- Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA) panel member
- Law Society Clinical Negligence panel member
- Headway Brain Injury Solicitors list
- Contributor to APIL Clinical Negligence 2nd Edition (published March 2014)