« Back to our people
Ian Peters is a specialist in injury cases. His experience is extensive, much of it gained from assisting Jenny Kennedy on catastrophic injury cases. He has managed to achieve some noteworthy successes, including winning compensation for a punk musician whose comeback tour had been prevented by a serious injury. His clients credit him with transforming their lives, including a severely injured builder who was able to retrain to become a black cab driver.
These cases give Ian satisfaction because they are of such importance in helping clients to rebuild their lives. Ian sees it as his mission to help them recover as best they can from an accident that was not their fault, to help make sure they get what they need to live the most fulfilling life possible. This is work of great importance to clients, calling for skills of empathy and the ability to explain complex matters simply.
- An injury specialist who goes the extra mile to make sure his clients are looked after through the legal process.
- Assists Partner Jenny Kennedy on her catastrophic injury caseload, including two cases which recently settled in excess of £6million each.
- Highly experienced in cases involving injured cyclists, recently concluding a case on behalf of a client who lost sight in one eye following a collision with a vehicle.
- An international law specialist who acts for both British nationals injured abroad as well as foreign nationals injured whilst visiting the UK.
- Having joined Anthony Gold in 2009, Ian became a partner in May 2016.
- Recommended by clients:
“We have all appreciated the warm, empathetic and highly intelligent way he has applied himself to her case. We all feel that he is a first class lawyer, who has provided an excellent service.”
“Ian was fantastic throughout. Excellent communication, incredibly professional. Sharp and on the ball. Fantastic solicitor – would recommend him to everyone”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member
- Personal Injury Law Journal: Periodical payments to a foreign jurisdiction
Legal 500 Recommended Lawyer 2017