« Back to our people
Emma is a member of the Property and Commercial team. She has a varied caseload with a specific interest in commercial and property matters.
Emma graduated from the University of Warwick with a degree in History and Sociology. She went on to complete her Graduate Diploma in Law and her Legal Practice Course at the College of Law with Commendation. Emma then worked at Deloitte LLP before joining LZW Law in 2011 where she completed her training contract and was admitted as a solicitor in 2014, before they merged with Anthony Gold.
In her spare time Emma is a keen gardener and beekeeper. She also completed the London Marathon in 2012 raising over £1,500 for charity.
- A solicitor with a keen eye for spotting the detail that will achieve the best result for her clients.
- Listens to and analyses the circumstances and needs that each client brings to her. In so doing she gets a clear view of how best to achieve the outcome they want.
- Has an excellent understanding of client’s needs, from individuals to businesses.
- Brilliantly efficient.
- Feedback from clients:
“Thanks Emma. We couldn’t have done it this quickly without you. It’s very much appreciated. Thank you again for all your hard work.”
“Many thanks for being so efficient!”
“Thank you for completing the transaction for us. We’d just like to thank you for your assistance.”
- Quality Conveyancing Scheme Accredited
- Member of London Built Environment