« Back to our people
Carrie qualified as a solicitor in 2008 and, since then, has specialised in the private client field, offering advice on wills, trusts, probate, estate planning and powers of attorney. Carrie worked for leading regional firms before joining Anthony Gold in 2016 to head up the Private Client, Probate and Trusts Team.
Carrie acts for clients from a variety of different backgrounds including the elderly, academics, business owners, land owners and high net worth individuals advising them on the broad range of issues surrounding successfully planning for their futures. She offers advice on succession and estate planning dealing with the sometimes difficult task of deciding how best to provide for the next generation in a sensitive and tax efficient way.
Carrie works closely with her colleagues in the property and commercial teams as well as with accountants and other trusted advisors to provide solutions for her clients and their families.
Carrie also works for those diagnosed with the onset of dementia providing confidence and reassurance in putting together a strategy to ensure that the client’s affairs will be dealt with properly going forward.
Carrie advises on the administration of multi-million pound trusts and charitable trusts and also the creation and administration of personal injury settlements and trusts for vulnerable beneficiaries.
- Experienced private client solicitor offering advice on wills, probate, powers of attorney and all aspects of capital tax and succession planning
- Known for acting for the elderly, the bereaved and those diagnosed with mental health issues in a friendly and sensitive, & yet professional manner
- Awarded a distinction in the Diploma in Trusts and Estates (England & Wales) from the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Recommended in the Legal 500 where she is also recognised as “trustworthy and efficient.
- What Carrie’s clients say:
“Efficient, very reactive and clear communication, always taking into account my concerns”
- Full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners, the foremost professional body in this field
- Member of the Law Society Private Client Section.