« Back to our people
Amanda is a solicitor who focuses on complex clinical negligence and injury cases. Before becoming a solicitor she worked at the Health & Safety Executive which continues to provide her with useful insights into cases involving accidents at work. Amanda is also an experienced law lecturer which means she has an excellent grasp of law in theory as well as in practice.
Amanda has a particular ability to see things through the eyes of her clients. This helps her to tailor her approach to the individual needs of the people she represents. Amanda is very aware that the law and the legal process can be confusing and intimidating to many people. She has developed real expertise in her field and shown great dedication in pursuing complex injury cases to settlement.
Amanda pursues compensation for clients with determination, rigour and compassion. Her attention to detail and command of language makes her a forceful and effective advocate for her clients.
- A thoughtful solicitor whose diligence and ample legal knowledge means you can rely on her to successfully conclude complex clinical negligence and injury cases.
- Specialises in complex obstetric and gynaecological claims. She recently won £700,000 compensation for a negligently performed termination where her client was left infertile, with severe scarring, a permanent stoma and complex psychological issues.
- A keen interest in accidents at work winning £250,000 for a man with a severe shoulder injury and £135,000 for a man suffering from post traumatic stress disorder following a construction site accident.
- Recommended by clients:
“I sincerely thank you, my barrister and your reputable firm for your help and perseverance. You could not have possibly done any more.”
“Thank you so much for your continued support, patience and understanding in this long drawn out battle that we have been through.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Law Society Personal Injury panel member
- Action Against Medical Accidents (AvMA) volunteer
- Contributor for Kemp & Kemp – Personal Injury Law, Practice and Procedure