« Back to our people
Alexandra is Partner specialising in Court of Protection and leads the highly specialised team dedicated to supporting clients who have sustained injuries through accidents, clinical negligence or mismanagement at birth.
Alexandra has over 15 years of experience in Court of Protection work having deliberately chosen to specialise in this highly client focused area early on in her career. A founding member of Anthony Gold’s Court of Protection Department, Alexandra is known for being empathetic, with a steely determination. Her primary focus is to achieve the best outcome for her clients, many of who have been with her since she first qualified.
Alexandra is called on to support in complex multi-million pound cases. She is known for having an international client following having dealt with Deputyship and Trust regimes in Hong Kong, the PRC, the Middle East, Jersey and Europe. Alexandra is frequently asked to prepare expert witness reports for the Court and manages assets with a collective fund-value of over £50million.
- A highly regarded Court of Protection Deputy dealing with high-value compensation management and complex physical and brain injuries.
- Provides comprehensive litigation support to personal injury and clinical negligence litigators.
- Prepares Expert Witness reports within proceedings.
- Known for her sensitive and focused approach to client care.
- Advises on all aspects of Court of Protection practice including both Property and Affairs and Welfare matters.
- Chairs best interests case conferences and provides statements for safeguarding meetings.
- Provides training and seminars on Court of Protection matters across the Country.
- Alexandra speaks Polish fluently and has conversational French.
- Managing the Financial Affairs of Vulnerable Adults
- Full Professional member of Solicitors for the Elderly