« Back to our people
Alan specialises in company, commercial and property law matters for small to medium sized businesses and private individuals. He is also experienced in dealing with wills and probate work.
Having founded and helped build up Landau Zeffertt Weir, a successful firm of solicitors which merged with Anthony Gold, he well understands the commercial needs of businesses.
Alan is a highly regarded solicitor who is frequently recommended by other professional firms including accountants, barristers, estate agents, managing agents, fellow solicitors and surveyors. His broad client base includes property developers and investors both in the UK and overseas, and numerous individuals and businesses of all descriptions.
- A successful commercial solicitor with a wealth of experience in handling sales and purchases of businesses and properties, as well as commercial contracts, and wills and probate work.
- Alan has the ability to deal with complex transactions, using his negotiating skills to the best advantage.
- Expert in dealing with shareholders and partnership agreements and a wide range of other commercial agreements.
- What Alan’s clients say:
“We are so glad to have Alan on our side”.
“Thank you for your patience and skill in seeing our transaction through to completion. We could not have got there without you”.
- Conveyancing Quality Scheme accredited solicitor
- Lawyers for your Business
- Law Society Private Client Section
- Secretary of two charities.
- Regularly publishes articles on business and property matters.