« Back to our people
Adam qualified as a solicitor in 2011 and specialises in personal injury and clinical negligence law. He has quickly learnt the importance of rehabilitation in injury cases, and makes it a focus of all his work. Compensation is vital; recovery even more so. He aims to maximise the award in every case with the goal of restoring the client to their former position – so far as that is possible.
Adam has his sights on being more than an ordinary lawyer. He absorbs himself in the detail of every case, even those that seem straightforward. Adam loves a hard-fought case and achieves positive outcomes through his efforts and tenacity. He gets a particular pleasure from succeeding in cases that appear to have no merits at first examination.
During his training, Adam’s approach was forged by assisting on the London 7/7 bombing inquests. He brings a supportive, compassionate attitude to all his work.
- An up and coming Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence solicitor whose helpful and go-getting attitude gets results for his clients.
- Recovered over £500,000 in compensation for clients over the past 12 months.
- Achieved a recent settlement of £85,000 for a client who suffered a nasty leg fracture following a motorcycle accident.
- Recovered £50,000 for a client who suffered a head injury.
- Achieved £300,000 for a client who suffered life-changing injuries following a cycling accident.
- Recommended by clients:
“I am delighted with the outcome and thanks for all your help, advice and specialist knowledge. Your ability to reference specialist law advice has really impressed me.”
“We appreciate the way and manner you dealt with the case. You always updated us about the case. Your availability and your preparedness to get to the bottom of the case were excellent.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Contributor for APIL’s Personal Injury, Law, Practice and Precedents Bulletin