« Back to our people
Adam specialises in personal injury and clinical negligence law. He reacts quickly to the needs of his clients by providing a solution following serious injury. Every one of his cases has its own complexity. He understands the issues and focuses on achieving the very best possible outcome in every case.
Compensation is vital; recovery even more so. Adam understands the importance of rehabilitation following injury whether as a result of medical negligence or an accident, and secures early funding for private sector treatment. His clients are often unable to work and lose earnings, have significant treatment needs or require better suited accommodation. Adam works to solve these problems and limit the loss to his clients.
Adam is more than an ordinary lawyer. He absorbs himself into the detail of every new enquiry, is well regarded and helpful, enjoys the challenge of a hard-fought case and applies the effort and tenacity to succeed. He brings a supportive, compassionate attitude to all his work. Having developed his reputation as a successful lawyer he has a close network of healthcare professionals available to ensure his clients are always in a safe pair of hands. The hard work continues from stat to finish. Adam maximises the final award so his clients often end up with more compensation than they ever expected.
- Achieved £300k for a client with life changing injuries following a road traffic accident and has several similar ongoing cases.
- Agreed £190k for a client following negligent abdominal surgery helping to achieve an early return to work.
- Recovered £175k for a solider who lost his military career following permanent neurological injury.
- £100k awarded for a man with serious pelvic fractures to include the cost of future medication to treat ongoing symptoms.
- Recommended by clients:
- “Many thanks for all your diligent hard work on my behalf.”
- “Thank you for your assiduous and sensitive attention to my case. Very much appreciated.”
- “Many thanks Adam, couldn’t have done this without your support!”
- “I have a feeling of great relief that you took it on, understood it and fought for me. I’m delighted as this is actually more than I was expecting and it protects me.”
- Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) member
- Contributor for APIL’s Personal Injury, Law, Practice and Precedents Bulletin
Legal 500 Top Tier Firm 2017